IOYVC 2021 Statistics
Additional Information for Participants
- Important Dates
- Important Links
- Scoring Criteria
- Age between 14 and 24 years old with interest in disaster risk reduction, especially on Tsunami Awareness.
- A resident of a country bordering the Indian Ocean under the mandate of the Intergovernmental Coordination Group for the Indian Ocean Tsunami Warning and Mitigation System (ICG/IOTWMS).
- Individual participants and groups of up to three participants can enter the competition.
- To promote gender equality, groups should have at least one female member and female participation is encouraged.
- Each participant (individual or group) can submit one entry only. Submission of more than one video will be disqualified.
1. The opening date for registration: Thursday, 12 August 2021.
2. The closing date for submission: Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 23:00 Jakarta time (GMT +7).
3. The winner announcement: Friday, 5 November 2021.
- Website: https://uinspire.id/ioyvc-2021/
- Concept note: https://bit.ly/concept_note_ioyvc-2021
- Registration: https://bit.ly/participate_in_ioyvc-2021
- Submission of video: https://bit.ly/ioyvc-2021_video_submission
- Consent forms age 14-18: https://bit.ly/Consent_Form_Age_14-18
- Consent forms age 19 and above: https://bit.ly/Consent_Form_Age_19_above
- Theme, topic, and information (50%) – The relevance of the chosen topic, the facts, and information provided in the video, reference and acknowledge all sources in comments.
- Concept and originality (30%) – The originality of the video concept, ideas, content, and storyline.
- Creativity (20%) – The creativity of the video, including (but not limited to) composition, illustrations, text, graphs, animations, and music.